Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pole-Dancing Miss USA a Conundrum for Muslims


Pole-Dancing Miss USA a Conundrum for Muslims
Why?
This is America.
Pictures of her competing in a Detroit radio’s station’s “Stripper 101” pole dancing contest held in 2007 have hit the net.
Okay so she won the thing. She got her own stripper pole and adult toys.
Honestly, she sounds like my kinda girl…
So she came here as a baby. She attended a “Christian” school but celebrates both Muslim and Christian faiths.
Well, ok, so the religion thing does tend to through a wrench into things but I think I might be able to over look it.
There are those saying it’s cool. And those who you’ll find anywhere called “tight asses” who have problems with her in a two piece swim suit.
I’m sure the women went through a ton of wax to be able to wear it.
And then there are the “Muslims” who won’t like the clothes she wears. I know people of other faiths who won’t like the clothes she wears.
Most of them wish they could fit in the clothes she wears.
Then you have the ones saying she has family in terrorist groups.
What about those in the us who blow up abortion clinics and shoot doctors that perform abortions?
Aren’t those terrorist acts?
Sure they are.
Oh, sorry, they have “God” behind them…
Now there are those who see her wining as an honor and that the Arabs and Muslims in the US are part of America.
This is how I feel about.
When I travel out of the country I look upon myself as a guest.
I must be a good guest and abide by the hosts rules.
I avoid a ton of problems and troubles when I travel.
I have looked at moving to another country.
I know if I do so I will:
A. Have to learn speak their language
B. Have to learn to read their language.
B. Adjust to their customs and ways of doing things.
So when I hear people saying that they aren’t happy with someone like the new Miss America, my response is…
DEAL WITH IT.
You don’t like seeing her in a two piece swim suit?
Turn the page.
Change the channel.
Cover your eyes.
You want to live here?
Then live like the people here do.
If you have a problem with that, you are free to leave at any time.
Now I didn’t use to be that way, but I’m becoming that way.
I guess what I’m seeing is people from certain parts of the world wanting a better life and moving to the west.
Well we do things differently here.
We have a better life.
That’s usually why people move to a new place.
THEY WANT A BETTER LIFE!
So if getting a better life means you have to make some changes, THEN DEAL WITH IT AND CHANGE! ADAPT. FIT IN. GET LAID. GET LAID OFTEN. Geezzzz
Like the man said, “You don’t change the village to fit the village idiot.”
Personally I’d like to know what she did with the pole and the adult toys….
I know I know, if I was religious I’d burn in hell……

So what are your thought on this?

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to see her pole dancing without the clothes on and the rest of the usa contestants. I believe there were some better looking girls than her, but I didn't watch the damned thing, never do. It's all just a fucking wast of time, IMO.

    ReplyDelete