Saturday, December 12, 2009

ATTACK OF THE 50 FOOT BIBLE POUNDER!.......sigh....again......


Well they usually come on Saturday morning.
Usually before 10.
AND THEY ARE HERE TO SAVE YOU!!!!!
Unless they are Mormons and come during the week.
And I must say, they, at least in my case, come at REASONABLE HOURS.

But this one...started on Friday evening.....

Ok.
So I've got a Facebook page. Yes I'm there as "Goddamnathiest."
If you want to check it out, go head. I don't get any points. I don't get any revenue from any advertisements. I wish I did....but I don't. Oh well...

I guess there are those out there who just scan those sites looking for us non-believers or agnostics.
Maybe they think they'll get brownie points with "God" if they do.
Personally, I don't know of any atheists or agnostics who comb those sites looking to convert people to being an atheist or agnostic.
I do recall a couple of guys making a video and going door to door promoting atheism.
It was a HOOT.
Oh how sweet it was to watch it.
Anyway.....

So this all started last night. I even checked out the guys Facebook page.
Bible Pounder.
100% believer.
I'll even bet the guys never even been laid.
So anyway, here's what's been sent so far....




WHATZ HIS FACES SENDS A MESSAGE TO ME Ded. 11

"Why do they call u the amazing athiest?
Are u really an athiest??"

MY REPLY DEC 11

"Yes I am an atheist.
As for amazing, no I don't nor do I know anyone who does. However, if someone does, I'd like to know who."
(JUST FYI...I included the picture you see in the upper right hand corner to this reply)

WHATZ HIS FACES SENDS ME A REPLY Dec 12

"Jesus was Amazing and he is the only one who is going to be amazing.
And there's no one else that amazing."

MY REPLY DEC 12

"Well ya know...
That gosh darn Easter Bunny is pretty amazing too.
Coloring all those eggs, delivering them around the world. Gezz he even has to raise the chickens that lay them, take care of those chickens, then collect the eggs, screen them to make sure they're good enough to use or don't have chicks in them
Then there is Santa Clause.
That guy busts his buns year round. He has all those elves working for him making toys.
Then he has to keep a list to see whose been naughty or nice.
Wow... and to think he did that for centuries without a computer....
Then he has to go down chimneys.
Then lay out the toys.
All the while having to fly around the world in an open sleigh.
Then there's the Tooth Fairy.
The tooth fairy has to know whose lost a tooth, where they sleep, where they live.
Then they have to not only go to where they live but also carry money that they place under their pillow or on their night stand.
And like the Easter Bunny, and Santa not make any noise to wake anyone up....
Then there's the Boogie Man who lives under your bed..and the MONSTERS that live there, or in your closet.
Those guys have a pretty amazing job too.
So that Jewish guy, the one that may or may not have lived about two thousand years ago.... the one who got all the press. Not the other ones who'd been around before, during and after him....
Well, wait a minute....then there's the Prophet Mohammad. He too like this Jewish guy may or may not have actually lived. He's got a pretty good track record also.
Unfortunately, both his Jesus guy and this Mohammad guy, well, all the stuff that they may or may not have done was not written down until at least 100 years after the Jewish guy died...
The Mohammad buy didn't get his stuff written down until 400 years after he may or may not have lived.
Then there's that Buddha guy. He also may or may not have lived. But he's got a record of also doing some amazing things as well.
Of course, just as real as those mentioned above...this Superman guy...he's got his own comic book. He also has done some really really amazing things.
Like go faster then a speeding bullet.
I honestly don't know just how many times that guy has saved the world.
He can also travel in time.
He can travel in space without a ship or a space suit.
He's also had his on TV show and been in many movies.
Bullets bounce right off his chest.
That’s pretty amazing.
And I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THAT'S REAL CAUSE I SAW IN ON TV AND...AND...IN THE MOVIES!
But ya see...I actually believe in Superman.
Why?
Simple.
Unlike this Jesus guy (is he Latin? With a name like Jezuz I figured he would be...) in the movies and on TV...he doesn't get killed.
I mean come on.
Superman can fly and have bullets bounce off his chest.
That Jesus guy got killed by just being nailed to some wooden cross.
The use to kill a lot of people like that back 2000 years ago.
If he was real or had any magic powers, or had any followers who actually cared about him, they'd have over powered the guards and taken him off that cross.

Ya see...it's all made up...."


Now you all know WHATZ HIS FACE AIN’T GONNA JUST STOP NOW……
So I’ll keep ya posted on this…..
I’ll take any suggestions on rebuttals to him….
So who wants to help me have some fun with him?

No comments:

Post a Comment