Saturday, December 12, 2009

CRYBABY CHRISTIAN FOOTBALL.... CHRIST DIED FOR YOUR INTERCEPTIONS


CRYBABY
This guy has been around for a while.
But he just came up on my “radar.” I guess because I’m not a sports fan that’s the reason I’ve never heard of the kid.
Okay so this kid plays football. He plays currently on the college level. Like I said, I’m not a sports fan.
So it came to my attention a few weeks ago that this kids, is well, a “bible thumper” in pads.
On his cheeks where you place the black paint to reduce glare (how much light is needed to produce glare off your cheeks?) he paints some reference in the bible.



Now, he doesn’t have much space to paint this stuff on. I assume he has someone write it on there for him. I mean, he’d have to know how to write backwards if he looked in the mirror to write it.
Well how he came to my attention was a sports comment I saw on line. They said that the announcers seems to cut this kid a lot of slack when he screws up. The reason they assumed was that he had those biblical references printed on his cheeks.
Personally, I think it’s a really childish thing to do. BUT…and you have to remember this, I’M A GOD DAMN ATHEIST.
To me, if I was playing on the opposing team, I’d make it a point to target this guy and take him out of the game.

But that’s just me.

So when I saw this online I just had to share it with you.
Seems “Bible Boy” has a “sensitive” side to him.
In other words, he cries. He cries especially if he screws up. I’m surprised he just doesn’t come out when he does that and say, “I want to be held….boo hooo hooo…
American football is such a manly sport… well, use to be….

Can…can I get a hug here?…..

Here’s the article and the clip.
The Crying Game: Tim Tebow and the 10 Biggest Crybabies in Sports

"Tebow might get the record for the longest cry in sports.

While the game was still going you could see him on the bench in tears, and a teammate gingerly held his head in support.

But then on the field after the game, Tebow was still visibly crying as the sideline reporter asked him the stupid non-question of "How disappointing is this for you?"


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j855wVu_UGY&feature=player_embedded


Suck it up Tim. If you cry when you win it's a little more understandable, but when you lose you just seem like a crybaby."


So what’s your opinion on this? Unless you need to be held first…..

No comments:

Post a Comment