Tuesday, November 24, 2009

How are we preceived?

I just finished reading an article about how one of the characters from the cartoon show, "Family Guy" is going to reveal himself as an atheist.
It's Brian.
Brian is telling the world this coming episode that he's an atheist.
I find it interesting that for the most part, we're a distrusted lot.
Why?
I have no idea.
But one thing I do know, and I just realized this, is that we are the one thing that will UNIFY all religions.
How?
Simple.
They all hate us....
Now
That said...take a step back and think about that.
We, being atheists, have to power to unify all the worlds great, and not so great religions. I mean all their followers too.
It might be a good thing.
It might be a bad thing.
But ya gotta admit it, we're the only ones who could pull that off.
Not though war.
Not though intimidation.
Just by being ourselves.
Now... let us all GLOAT in our GLORY!

What are your thoughts on this?

2 comments:

  1. My thots are kinda the same: only 2 realms after our lifelong demise... and 1 of 'em ain't too cool, brudda. Doesn't matter if you don't believe. You're still gonna git Divinely Judged; Jesus doesn't disappear just because you, a mortal sinner, say so. C'mon. Get with it. I don't wanna lose you, either. God blessa youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL

    ReplyDelete
  2. See if you can’t glean from this or read between the lines how much I love you. All atheists believe in death - death is a part of life, is it not? While the term 'indelible' does mean ‘never ending’, we croak and our soul's indelible --- Never fear, miss gorgeous. You'll find-out soon enough in the Warning which will come directly from Almighty God - only a foretaste of Heaven, a horrific picture of Hell, and a picture of Purgatory. You must choose, therefore, which destination you wish to inhabit. God bless you with discernment --- And, yes, I’d be ‘TOTUS TUUS EGO SUM’ (Latin: I’m totally yours’) for however long you’d say. I have desires, too…

    ReplyDelete